Napoleon Rogue 425 Propane Gas Grill With Infrared Side Burner - R425SIBPSS
- Three stainless steel burners for longevity
- Jetfire ignition system is designed to safely and reliably light the burners
- High heat infrared side burner allows you to sear just like a steakhouse while you grill other dishes
- Stainless steel sear plates distribute heat, control flare-ups, vaporize drippings and add flavor
- Space saving folding side shelves allow you to easily store the grill
With affordable options and high quality, the Rogue 425 grill from Napoleon is in a class of its own. The Rogue propane gas grill boasts three stainless steel tube burners, 625 square inches of cooking area, a Sizzle Zone infrared side burner, and up to 37,000 BTUs of grilling power. The electronic Jetfire ignition ensures a controlled flame and a quick and easy start up every time. Stainless steel, self-cleaning sear plates vaporize drippings, provides even heat distribution, and help keep your food moist. The sleek stainless steel lid retains heat for oven-like performance and features an Accu-Probe temperature gauge for measuring the precise internal temperature of your grill. Reversible porcelain coated cast iron wave cooking grids deliver those famous Napoleon sear lines, and the 9,000 BTU Sizzle Zone infrared side burner allows you to quickly sear steaks and chops, locking in flavor. The stainless steel grill cart features folding side shelves with integrated condiment holders for an added prep area, double doors for storage, and Easy Roll locking casters for moving the grill around. This Napoleon Rogue grill is manufactured in Canada.