- SafetyGlow Night Light illuminated controls
- Four stainless steel burners deliver impressive heat and longevity
- Rear infrared rotisserie burner allows you to slow roast food with restaurant quality results
- High heat infrared side burner allows you to sear just like a steakhouse while other dishes cook on the grill
- Jetfire ignition system is designed to safely and reliably light the burners
The 2019 Napoleon Prestige 500 blends quality and performance into one package. This freestanding propane gas grill has four stainless steel tube burners that provide up to 48,000 BTUs of cooking power. The grill has 500 square inches of main cooking area and 260 square inches of warming area for a total of 760 square inches of cooking area. The Napoleon Jetfire ignition with crossover lighting starts each burner individually for a reliable start up every time and allows you to light all the burners at the same time. The stainless steel wave cooking grids create the trademark Napoleon sear lines and allow for better heat retention. The dual level, stainless steel, sear plates vaporize drippings, control flare ups and keep your food moist. This Prestige 500 also has a 18,000 BTU rear infrared burner and rotisserie kit for roasting and a 14,000 BTU infrared side burner for searing meats. The hood features an Accu-Probe temperature gauge and retains heat for oven-like performance. The SafetyGlow control knobs turn from blue to red when a burner is in use. Clean up is a cinch with the full width removable drip pan. The stainless steel grill cart features folding shelves with integrated utensil holders, double doors for storage and easy roll locking casters for moving the grill around. This Napoleon grill is manufactured in Canada.